EF Stock Primer
‘State of the art’ carbon based nutritional supplement and health promoter which has provided exceptional results and earned great popularity with New Zealand farmers.
- Aids recovery from scours and dehydration.
- Acts as a rumen buffering and detoxifying agent.
- Aids digestion by improving the balance of digestive micro-organisms.
- Improves metabolic rates, increasing feed utilisation and weight gains.
- Enhances animal well-being.
- Beneficial for most farm animals and birds, even household pets.
Can be drenched or added to water supply manually or via Dosatron
Calves 1-2 ml /L milk
Calves 1-5 ml /day or 50ml /60 days
Heifers 5-10 ml /day or 50ml /60 days
Cows 10-20 ml /day or 100ml /60days
Ewes/Rams 1 ml /day or 30 ml /60 days
Lambs, post weaning 0.5 ml /day or 15 ml /60 days
Adults 10-20 ml/day or 150ml /month
Yearlings 5 ml /day or 50 ml /month
Calves 1-5 ml /day or 30 ml /month
Mature 20 ml /day or 100 ml /week
Yearlings/Foals 2 ml /day or 10 ml /week
1-5 ml /dog /day added to food
0.3 ml /bird /day
Overseas data indicates that this product is both antibacterial and viracidal and has been used against the following; E.coli, Salmonella.typhi, Salm cholera suis, Staph,aureus SG 511, Herpes Simplex-type 1, Adenovirus 2, Echo-viruses and Rota-virus.
Environmental Fertilisers makes no claims that EF Stock Primer is a veterinary medicine, but feedback indicates it has become very popular with farmers, lifestyle land owners and pet owners as a health promoter.