EF Activated Carbon
A crystaline carbon source that holds nutrients in the active zone of the soil.
- Long term carbon storage in soil
- Improves soil structure & quality
- Improves nutrient retention
- Increases soil pH, decreases soil acidity
- Increases earthworm activity
- Improves water holding capacity of soil
- Enhances crop growth & yields
- Decreases N2O & CH4 emissions from soil
- Decreases bulk density
- Removes toxins from soil
- Decreases aluminium toxicity
Available as a sprayable liquid or in spreadable solid form.