Three high quality calcium sources with the added benefit of carbon.
Calcium – 20%, Carbon – 10%, + Trace minerals
Multi-Cal is a combination of three high quality calcium sources with the added benefit of a carbon source. Mixing the calcium sources together provides plants with a great choice of plant available calcium while also providing a range of trace minerals.
- Increased plant available calcium.
- Improved soil structure.
- Reduced runoff, erosion and soil crusting.
- Helps rebuild the supply of soil organic matter.
- Helps make essential nutrients more plant-available (e.g. nitrogen, phosphate, potash iron and zinc).
- Deeper, healthier root development and water penetration.
- Added benefits of Humic Acid which prevents leaching of calcium.
Pasture and Crops: 100-1000 kg/ha
Home Garden: 200 g (2-3 handfuls) per m2
On-farm pasture growth rates indicate that a combination of calcium products plus a carbon source is superior to an application of Ag Lime.
Control of broadleaf weeds – apply the above application rates every 2-3 months until the weeds begin to lose their vigour.
In dry conditions irrigate lightly with water.