EF Calcium Trigger
Increases the plant availability of calcium
Calcium Trigger targets the calcium reserve already in your soil that is unavailable to plants and releases it in a plant-available form (needed by all plants and beneficial soil microbes).
When combined with Humus Builder foliar sprays, calcium, sulphur, iron, nitrogen and phosphate are provided for plant growth.
- An economic way to increase plant available calcium without the cost of lime.
- Applied with Humus Builder provides nitrogen and phosphate for plants.
- Stimulates root growth, allowing them to grow deeper into the soil to access more minerals.
- Great way to quickly and cheaply increase calcium levels on lease blocks.
- Good way to boost calcium levels for higher brix crop growth.
Mixing instructions for 100 L water
- Add 10 L Humus Builder to 80L de-chlorinated water (stand tap water in an open container for 2 hours to de-chlorinate) and mix well
- Add 0.5 – 1 kg Calcium Trigger premixed in 10 L water and mix well
- Top up to 100 L with water
- Ensure adequate agitation in spray tank
Apply spray mix at 100 L/ha every month, about a week after grazing.
For corn/maize crops spray product at seedling emergence.
Best applied using hollow cone tips on spray boom (smaller droplet size) but can also be applied via rose nozzle.