A Calcium catalyst for a “quick hit” – rapid release
A fine particle (less than 90 micron) calcium-based product with a soluble carbohydrate component (approx 5%).
- Increased plant available calcium (Reams soil tested).
- Up to four times more active than straight limestone products.
- Contains soluble carbohydrate and some trace elements.
- Contains the benefits of humic acid
100-1000kg/ha, usually only 20-25% of normal required lime application rates
- Nano-Cal now gives the grower total flexibility towards calcium management.
- Nano-Cal can be applied at between 30-50% of normal Agricultural Limestone application. ie 300 – 500 kg/ha of instead of 1000kg/ha.