Glypho-Mate – Weed Spray
If you must use herbicide use Glypho-Mate. 20-30% less glyphosate required.
A ‘State of the Art’ combination of glyphosate (360 g/L) combined with a biologically activated carbon source.
- Fast acting.
- Saves money and the environment.
- Enhanced glyphosate uptake.
- Improved plant residue breakdown.
- No Pulse® or other surfactants are required.
- No residues after glyphosate breakdown.
- Faster brownout when spraying out pasture.
Boom or Aerial Ryegrass 3-4 L/ha
Fescue 4-5 L/ha
Yarrow 3-4 L/ha
Couch 3-4 L/ha
Knapsack or Handgun 100-150 ml/10 L
1-1.5 L/100 L
Glyphosate normally breaks down to formaldehyde (a preservative), thereby leaving residues toxic to beneficial bacteria, algae and fungi. The active carbon component in EF Glypho-Mate stimulates bacterial breakdown of glyphosate residues.