EF Liquid Kelp
Contains five different kelps from around the world and New Zealand for complete mineral diversity
A soluble source of kelp/seaweed species containing a natural source of auxins, cytokinins and gibberellins. Also contains amino acids and chelating agents and a full spectrum of trace elements.
- Improves frost protection.
- Increases insect resistance.
- Improves Brix levels.
- Boosts soil life activity.
- Improves produce shelf life.
- Can be a valuable rescue remedy during periods of stress.
|Foliar:||1-3 L/ha dilute: 1:100|
|Seed Treatment:||5 ml/10 L, water soak for 1-2 hours|
|Root dip/transplant:||2 ml/10 L, water into rooting medium.
Dip roots in 5mls/10ltrs water prior to transplanting