EF Liquid Micronised Humates
Humic Acid-Based Bio-Stimulant
20% Humic Acid 8% Fulvic Acid
A rich dark brown liquid derived from micronised humates including humic, ulmic and fulvic acids. This is the most cost-effective liquid humic acid in New Zealand at present, and the quality is equivalent or superior to all other products on the market. BioGro certified.
- More rapid seed germination and a higher germination rate.
- Detoxifies chemical residues and heavy metals.
- Improves soil structure and fertility.
- Contains an auxin-like growth stimulant capable of enhancing cell division and cell elongation.
- A powerful, natural chelating agent
- Has pH-buffering capacity.
- Reduces the negative effects associated with excessive sodium.
- Increases the permeability of cell membranes – i.e. increases nutrient uptake.
- Improves drought tolerance (features a CEC of 450).
- Improves root development.
- Builds yield.
- Improves taste and shelf-life.
|Seed Treatment:||5 L /t of seed.|
|Soil:||3 – 20 L/ha depending on economic viability.|
|Foliar:||2 – 5 L/ha.|